1 / 3
2 / 3
3 / 3
River Side Camping And Rafting
||1 Nights 2 Days
RIVER SIDE CAMPING
Best River side camping in Rishikesh is getting very popular day by day. Tourists from
everywhere come here in search of leisure and adventure. Best River side camping is the best
way to take a break from the daily routine life. Best River side Camps are the camps which are
located on the banks of a river. Rishikesh is blessed with the holy waters of River Ganga. This
provides the perfect setting for River side camping in Rishikesh. The famous spot for River side
camping in Rishikesh are- Ghattu Ghat, Mohan Chati, Shivpuri. The tents are equipped with 2
or 3 beds and linen, two easy chairs etc. There are facilities of electricity and Common/Attached
bathrooms in these camps. But you can explore the huge area of rocks and sandy beach before it
was famous for Beach Camping in Rishikesh but Govt. banned due to Swachh Bharat Abhiyan.
You can listen to the soothing sounds of water and birds chirping. River side camping is a great
way to indulge in sports like river rafting, swimming, body surfing, trekking, kayaking and other
outdoor games like volley Ball, Cricket etc. The best time to enjoy River side camping in
Rishikesh is from the month of March to June and September to December
Camp Area & Surroundings:
- Camp is located on the bank of River.
- Havel River is at just a minute walk from the camp.
- You can feel thrill of outdoors with valley view and mountains all around, puff of fresh pollution free wind,
thick forest and beautiful birds Havel River is 30-35 feet wide with a depth of 2-3 feet.
- Visitors can take bath in river without life jackets.
- Beautiful waterfall at a hike of half & hour. Open environment with good air circulation.
- Tents can accommodate 2 to 4 person.
- Camp Provide Beds, Mattress, Bed sheets, Pillow, Blankets.
- 24x7 Hours Drinking water. Charging point in camp or common area.
- Safe vehicle parking adjacent to camp.
- Volley Ball, Badminton, and Cricket with equipment available in the camp.
- Accommodation - Stay in standard camp, sharing washroom, 24x7 running water.
- Camp Activities – Evening Bonfire, Splash in river, Indoor & Outdoor games like Volley Ball, Cricket etc.
- Adventure Activities (Exclusion) – River Rafting 16Km from Shivpuri to Rishikesh, Cliff Jumping, Body Surfing
- Meals - Major Buffet meals 1 Breakfast, 1 Lunch, Tea Snacks, 1Dinner (Veg & Non-veg)
- Air/Train fare or any local Transportation
- Any Extra Meals
- Anything not mentioned under the head inclusions.
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill
health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
Why Book With Us?
Best Price Guarantee
Pay Only Booking fee
Secure Payment Platform
Instant Booking Confirmation
1 Night/2 Days
2 Night/3 Days
SPECIAL GROUP PACKAGE
- Corporate, Student and Family package
- Customize your packages on the basis of your need, choices and budget.
||Cost per person
|Rope Course Level 1 (10 different activities, challenge yourself)
|Commando net Climbing
|River Rafting 16 km
|River Rafting 9 km
|River Rafting 24 km (minimum 5 people)
- Check In Time:- 10:00 AM, Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Prices for rafting are not added in above package cost.
- There is no Room service in Camping.
- Children under age of 5 are complimentary, Kids between 6 to 10 will be Chargeable 50%, and Kids above will be chargeable 100%.
SUGGESTED ITINERARY: 1 NIGHT/2 DAYS
- Arrive 10 am at the campsite and check in to your allotted camp
- Enjoy camp activities (volleyball, cricket, river bath)
- Have buffet Lunch at camp
- Waterfall trekking from campsite to waterfall.
- After that come back to the campsite
- Light snacks and bonfire in the evening
- Dinner to be followed timing by night stay at camp
7:00am onwards tea will be served in camps
9:00am check out post breakfast
10:00am check out from camp
After check out head to Shivpuri for a 16km rafting adventure in Ganga water
Enjoy body surfing and cliff jumping at the same location
Drive back to you home
Only advance booking
You will receive confirmation of your booking's availability within 1 business day. Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email or WhatsApp
In the event that you do not receive an email or WhatsApp from us, please notify us via call or WhatsApp.
How to get there:
You can get to Rishikesh by bus or by train from Delhi
Cabs are available for travel from Haridwar/Rishikesh/Dehradun to campsite
Things To Carry:
Sunscreen lotion or any other skin moisturizers
Water bottles, backpack and energy bars / snacks
A pair of sunglasses and camera
Caps or hats, personal toiletries and basic medication (if any)
Flash light (with spare batteries)
Insect repellent and emergency medical kit
In case of cancellation, following cancellation charges shall be applicable:
15+ days: 25% Cancellation Charges
7 - 15 days: 50% Cancellation Charges
Less than 7 days: 100% Cancellation Charges, No refund.